Do you know or have you heard of the new messenger app? Well, you might probably have heard about it, but do you know what this is? Or rather do you know how to access or use the messenger app? Well if you know you don’t know about the messenger and you would love to access it and make use of it, then don’t stop reading this article, because you will learn what the messenger is all about and how to use it.
For new members or users on the Facebook platform or let me say newbies on Facebook, I will like to explain what this app is, in order for you not to be confused but rather have a clear understanding about the app.
This is an instant messaging app that enables you as a user on the Facebook platform send messages very fast friends or people you may know on the Facebook platform. Everything you use to do on the Facebook platform when you do it on messenger it will be more fast and easier.
Now with this app, there are lots of things that are guaranteed to you as a user of the app. let me say that the messenger is a new generation of the Facebook world where things are more easy and quicker. And also there are new features that accompany this app. I am a user and can tell you how efficient the app is. But to make it more interesting, you should try the messenger app and see for yourself. So I will tell you how you can download it.
How to Download the Messenger App
If you want to download the messenger app on your device and you find it very hard or difficult to do, then you must apply the steps am about to give to you.
Here are the steps;
- Access the Google play store in your device.
- Click or tap on the search tab at the top of the page.
- Then type messenger app in the tab.
- Click on search.
- You will be shown results of the app you have searched.
- Select and click the app of your choice, because there will be lots of messenger apps given.
- Click or tap “install” and the app will begin to download automatically.
- After the app has completely downloaded, you can now install it on your device.
When all these steps are followed correctly, then you have downloaded the messenger app on your device successfully, and can now access it. But before you do anything let me tell you how you can access the messenger app without issues.
How to Log into the Messenger App
When you are a user on Facebook you can access or log into the messenger in an easy way by simply;
- Open the messenger app.
- Then enter your email or phone number and also your password in the two boxes displayed.
- Then click on login.
When you do these steps correctly, you will access the messenger and begin to chat or send messages very fast on Facebook using the messenger app.
Can I Access The Messenger App Without A Facebook Account.
Most people are asking if it is possible to access the messenger without a Facebook account. Well no it is not possible you cannot access messenger without Facebook account. You must have an account on the Facebook platform before you can access the messenger app. so not to waste your time I will tell you how you can have an account on Facebook.
How to Have A Facebook Account
- Open the browser or chrome on your device or PC.
- Then visit the website www.facebook.com.
- Click on ‘create new account’.
- Fill in the details by entering your names and email or phone number and password.
- Select a gender and put your date of birth.
- Then click on sign up.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email or phone number.
- Enter the code in the confirmation box that appear on your screen and click on continue.
When you follow these steps carefully and correctly, you have successfully created a Facebook account on the Facebook platform.
Is Messenger App the Same with Facebook App
The messenger app and the Facebook app are not the same, although they have some similarities and are both owned by the Facebook platform, but are not the same. The messenger is an app on its own and more secure and better than the Facebook app, because there are lots of new features and benefits you enjoy on the Facebook platform when you use the messenger.