What is Facebook Bitmoji? The Facebook Bitmoji is a new feature on the platform that allows you to share your and express your emotion. With the new Facebook Bitmoji, you can say goodbye to the Facebook old pattern of expressing your emotions. Before now, emotions are expressed on the Facebook platform through generic sad, angry, happy, and thumbs up emoji. Facebook rolled out a new feature called a Facebook avatar and it would soon become a global thin. Since the feature is new and still rolling out, it is not quite accessible to all. We would be talking about everything I think you should know about the Facebook Bitmoji in this article.
If you’ve used Snapchat before and you loved the Snapchat emoji, then you would love the Facebook Bitmoji since they are very similar. Facebook Bitmoji is also known as Facebook avatars on the Facebook platform. Most of our conversations on social media most especially WhatsApp is done with emoji and stickers. I guess that’s why this feature was introduced to Facebook. The Facebook Bitmoji features a lot of emotions and expressions that you can choose from. Most importantly, Facebook’s avatar allows you to create a cartoon avatar of yourself and engage with communication more authentically. Facebook Bitmoji can be used in comments, conversations in Facebook Messenger, and even Facebook stories.
Like I have established earlier, the Facebook avatar is the same thing as Facebook Bitmoji. Now, a Facebook avatar or Bitmoji can be created in just a few minutes. It all depends on the type of avatar you are looking for. The Facebook avatar can be created by using the latest version of the Facebook app o the latest version of the Facebook messenger app. If you don’t know how to create an avatar using the Facebook app, then you should keep reading as I would be showing you just how you can do that later on in this article.
Facebook Update 2020
There has been a lot of updates on the Facebook platform since this year began. The Facebook platform is working tirelessly to provide users with a working and genuine social environment to meet new people. In just this year, a lot of Facebook features have been rolled out. Some of these features are the Facebook “Care” feature, Facebook dark mode, Facebook new layout, and now even the Facebook Bitmoji. As you can see, you can be left out with all these updates. I have detailed articles on each of the new features and I am still writing more about these features. I urge you to bookmark my website or subscribe to our newsletter to stay connected to us.
Facebook Bitmoji App
If you’ve been following up on the article, then you would know that there is no special app for the Facebook Bitmoji. The Facebook Bitmoji which is technically the same as the Facebook avatar is a feature on the Facebook platform. This means that it is embedded somewhere on Facebook. Do you want to know where to find it? You should read this article to the end as I would be covering it in about heading to this article.
How to Create Facebook Bitmoji on Facebook
Before you can even create a Facebook bitmoji using the Facebook app, you must make sure you are using the latest version of the Facebook application. The Facebook app can easily be updated to the latest version using the mobile store on your device. After updating, follow the steps below to create a Facebook Bitmoji with the Facebook App.
- Open the Facebook application on your mobile device.
- Next, click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the app. Note that it is represented with three horizontal lines.
- From the menu, select the “See More”.
- Under the “See More” options, click on “Avatars”. Note that you would only see this option if it is accessible to you. If you don’t see it, it means you have to wait for a few months before you can see.
- After clicking on “Avatars”, click on “Get Started”.
- Now, you can begin creating your own avatar. You would be provided with several options to create your own Bitmoji. You’ll have to start off with skin tone and then move up to the head eventually. First things first, click on a skin tone you like.
- After selecting a skin tone, you can now select a hairstyle you like, there are various options you can use to customize the hairstyles. There are options like hair color and hair length.
- Next, you go through editing your face suiting your likes. You have options like eye shape, face shape, eye color, eyebrows, makeup, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, and even outfit. There is even a separate segment that you can use to add face lines just to get to the extreme details about your bitmoji.
To see what your bitmoji looks like, you can click the mirror icon at the top right corner. After customizing your avatar and you love how it looks, just click hit “Done” checkmark. After the screen finishes its loading, click the “Next” option again. And finally, click “Done”. Note that you can always change your bitmoji whenever you like.
How to Create Facebook Bitmoji on Facebook Messenger
I am sure the steps above have covered most of the details you would be needing. So, I would be showing you how you can access the option to create a Facebook Bitmoji on Facebook Messenger. Follow the steps below to access the Facebook Bitmoji creator on Facebook messenger.
- You must be using the latest version of the Facebook messenger to proceed further.
- Now, launch your new Facebook messenger app and open a conversation.
- Next, click on the sticker option beside the text field provided.
If you haven’t created any Bitmoji before, you would see an option saying “Make Your Avatar”. Click on it and start creating your avatar.